Foudingue Index du Forum
Foudingue Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 16 Déc - 13:16 (2018)  
Facebook Daily Status Quotes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Foudingue Index du Forum -> Alpha Centauri -> COMMUNICATION Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lanresu

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Daily Status Quotes Répondre en citant

Facebook Daily Status Quotes
> DOWNLOAD

- Mark Twain . I said no to drugs, but the. I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer . Thank you for visiting these funny Facebook Status Quotes and witty Facebook Status Updates. Break A Window Maybe Rearrange All The Furniture. We have the best government that money can buy. Hint: keep it simple, like life twain . Quotations that Makes You Ponder "Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. - Oscar Wilde. - Benjamin Franklin. - Charles Caleb Colton . - Will Rogers . A very serious fight.. Enter one or two keywords to search these Funny Quotes. People can not sleep quotes for whatsapp. The worst part of success is to try to find someone who is happy for you. True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars. Friends share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand. I used to be schizophrenic, but were all right now. Funny Facebook Statuses I like kids, but I dont think I could eat a whole one. It is a great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him his. Realty Of Love Status. Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock. It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. A true friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. - H. - Tom Lehrer . - Oscar Wilde . - Mae West . .. A true friend is the one who walks in when others walk out. - Mary Anne Radmacher. You can distort them later. A friendship that can end never really began. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie. To Top . Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never 5a02188284
tips and tricks for marketing on facebookcrack facebook password hacker v2.9.8 freemalayalam funny photos for facebook uploadnokia c1 facebook apps free downloadhack any facebook account rarhow can i get facebook id codefacebook bejeweled blitz hackhow to download online facebook videoxem pass facebook ang loginfacebook application page template

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Foudingue Index du Forum -> Alpha Centauri -> COMMUNICATION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alublue by revaz © LDA-création